II. Europe |
Meteoalarm - as of 26 June, 7.00 UTC
- Thunderstorms in eastern Greece, most of Hungary, northern Italy and eastern Poland - Orange Alert
- Extreme high temperatures in most of Lithuania, Latvia, Macedonia and eastern Poland - Orange Alert
Reported high discharges/floods warnings during the last 24 hours by National Services
- Belgium: The hydrological information centre for Flanders reports warning levels for several watersheds in Flanders.
- Germany: 3rd alert levels are exceeded in Nordrhein-Westfalen (the Dinkel and the Berkel rivers) and 2nd alert levels in Bavaria (the Regen river).
- Switzerland: The Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN) reports a level four (high flood danger) for Lake Constance and a level 3 (Considerable flood danger) for Rhine from Lake Constance until confluence with Thur.
- United Kingdom: The Environment Agency has issued flood warnings for rivers in the regions Anglia and Southeast England.
Forest fires danger forecast
- Extreme or very high danger in most of Spain apart from the north-west, Mediterranean coast of France, most of Italy - Sardinia, Cyprus and Malta, parts of mainland Greece and Crete, most of Turkey.
Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged and the original meaning of the document is not distorted. Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information contained in this document nor for any consequence stemming from the reuse thereof.